Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anastasia Veronica Kahrar (1895-1979) aka Anna Kahrar; Hat Store Owner (b. April 15, 1895, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA - d. December 04, 1979, Plainfield, Union County, New Jersey, USA)
She was born on April 15, 1895 in Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Louise Kahrar (c1887-?) Died as a child, choking after hopping on the steps with a piece of hard candy in her mouth.
- Charles Godfrey Kahrar (1894-1959)
- Marie Kahrar (1893-?)
- Charlotte C. Kahrar (1897-1963) who married Richard F. Freudenberg (1896-1988)
- Margaret Kahrar (1902-1957) aka Peggy Kahrar, who married George Clemons
She married Joseph John Cancalosi (1894-1962) on March 24, 1918 in Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Andrew Canon (1920-1979) aka Andrew Cancalosi, who married Florence M. Driscoll (1920- )
- Charles Francis Cancalosi (1924- )
- Joseph James Cancalosi (1925-2009)
She died at a nursing home on December 04, 1979 in Plainfield, Union County, New Jersey and is buried at Holy Name Cemetery, Jersey City in the Cancalosi family plot.