Anastasia Veronica Kahrar (1895-1979) aka Anna Kahrar; Hat Store Owner (b. April 15, 1895, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA - d. December 04, 1979, Plainfield, Union County, New Jersey, USA)
She was born on April 15, 1895 in Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Louise Kahrar (c1887-?) Died as a child, choking after hopping on the steps with a piece of hard candy in her mouth.
- Charles Godfrey Kahrar (1894-1959)
- Marie Kahrar (1893-?)
- Charlotte C. Kahrar (1897-1963) who married Richard F. Freudenberg (1896-1988)
- Margaret Kahrar (1902-1957) aka Peggy Kahrar, who married George Clemons
She married Joseph John Cancalosi (1894-1962) on March 24, 1918 in Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Andrew Canon (1920-1979) aka Andrew Cancalosi, who married Florence M. Driscoll (1920- )
- Charles Francis Cancalosi (1924- )
- Joseph James Cancalosi (1925-2009)
She died at a nursing home on December 04, 1979 in Plainfield, Union County, New Jersey and is buried at Holy Name Cemetery, Jersey City in the Cancalosi family plot.