Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Andrew John Trump was born on August 22, 1888 in Sherman, New York to Lorenz Trump and Maria Barbara Miller. His father died in 1892 and so his mother married his uncle, Johann Andres (Andrew) Trump. In the 1900 and 1910 census he is listed as a son of Andrew, instead of stepson or nephew. In the census, he took the name of "Andrew Trump, Jr." Andrew married Ruth Frederick in 1912. They lived in Recine, Wisconsin around 1920, but returned to Westfield, New York before 1930.
|Offspring of Andrew John Trump and Ruth Frederick (1893-1970)|
|Sylvia Evelyn Trump (1914-1985)||16 September 1914||25 May 1985 Wisconsin, United States|| |
|Jane Marie Trump (1920-1991)||4 October 1920 Wisconsin, United States||31 May 1991 Lee County, Florida, United States|| Chester Marshall Shumaker (1917-1987)|
- 1892 New York State Census, Westfield, Chautauqua County
- 1900 United States Federal Census, Westfield, Chautauqua County, New York.
- 1920 United States Federal Census, Racine, Racine County, Wisconsin.
- 1930 United States Federal Census, Westfield, Chautauqua County, New York.
- World War I Draft Registration Card of 1918