Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Angelo Conti was born in 1874 in Sicily, Italy to Carmella Accurso. He married Marianna Marie LaBarbera in Sicily, Italy in the early 1900s. They lived in Villarosa and had one child in Sicily. In 1905, Angelo left for the United States, alone. He departed from Palermo, Sicily on the S.S. Prinz Adalbert and arrived at Ellis Island on December 14, 1905. He live with his borther in-law in New York City. Later, Angelo moved to Pennsylvania. In 1909, his wife Marianna and daughter joined him in Pennsylvania. They later went to live in Erie, Pennsylvania and lived in Jamestown, New York by the 1920s. Angelo died in Jamestown in 1935.
- 1920 United States Federal Census, Erie, Erie County, Pennsylvania.
- 1930 United States Federal Census, Jamestown, Chautauqua County, New York.
- S.S. Prinz Adalbert passenger list
- Obituary of daughter, Mary Conti Vullo
- Obituary of daughter, Rose Conti Johnson Case