Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ann Catherine Gelchion (1856-1927) Housewife (b. February 1856, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA - d. before March 17, 1927, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA)
- Matthew Martin Gelchion I (1858-1899) a gardener who married Jane E. Hogan (1864-1949) of Ireland
- Michael William Gelchion (1859-?)
- Richard Gelchion II (1860-1944) a gardener who married Catherine A. Farley (1861-1934)
- John Gelchion (1862-aft1900)
- William F. Gelchion I (1864-1957) a gardener who married Mary A. Maloney (1865-1943)
- Patrick Gelchion (1868-1893)
1871: "Ann Gelchion, who resides on Rose avenue, in Greenville ..."
She married Michael Joseph Dermody II (1850-1922) on July 22, 1878 at Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Church, 14 Greenville Avenue, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey. They were listed as: "Michael Dermody" and "Ann Gelchion".
- Michael Joseph Dermody III (1879-?)
- Anne Dermody (1883-1945)
- Mary Dermody (1885-1927) aka Mamie Dermody, who married a Zehnbauer
- James S. Dermody I (1892)
- James S. Dermody II (1894-1956) who married Catharine X (1891-1971)
Jersey City, New JerseyEdit
From 1900-1930 they lived at 56 Rose Avenue in Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey. In 1910 he was working in a cemetery and his daughter, Mary, was working as a stenographer.
She was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, in Jersey City, on March 17, 1927.