Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anna (Agnes) Ferrers [Baroness Ferrers Of Chartley]
- Sex : Female
- Born: Nov Day, 1438 at Chartley Castle, Staffordshire, England
- Interment: Month Day, Year at Location
- Sibling: Anna (Agnes) Ferrers (1438-?)
- Spouse: Walter Devereux (Abt 1432-1485)
- Child: Elizabeth Devereux (Abt 1452-1516)
- Child: Richard Devereux (Abt 1456-?)
- Child: Thomas Devereux (1458-?)
- Child: John Devereux (Abt 1461-1501)
Anne Ferrers, b. Nov 1438, d. 9 Jan 1468/9; m. as (1) wife, Sir Walter Devereux, Lord Ferrers, age 27 in 1459, killed at Bosworth 22 Aug 1485 and attainted. [Ancestral Roots]
He [Walter Devereux] married, 1stly, before 26 November 1446, Anne, daughter and heir of Sir William DE FERRERS, of Chartley, by Elizabeth, his wife. On 17 March 1452/3 they had a grant that they might have livery of her father's lands, without proof of her age, she being then aged 14 and more: on 20 March following they had livery of her inheritance in cos. Oxon, Berks, Hunts, Stafford, and the city of London, the fealty of Walter being ordered to be taken by the escheator in cos. Oxon and Berks.
His 1st wife, the said Anne, who was aged 11 years and 8 months in July 1450, died 9 January 1468/9, aged 30. [Complete Peerage V:321-5, (transcribed by Dave Utzinger)]
Date:9 Jan 1468/69
- V:321-5 Complete Peerage of England Scotland Ireland Great Britain and the United Kingdom, by G. E Cokayne, Sutton Publishing Ltd, 2000
- 56b-38 Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists, 7th Edition, by Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Shippard Jr., 1999