Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Anna Catharina Cronman I|
|Birth:|| circa 1620|
|Father:||Hans Detterman (1590-c1645)|
|Mother:||Ursula Kordes (1600-1675)|
|Spouse/Partner:||Frans von Knorring (1626-1694)|
|Marriage:||circa 1650 (age 30)|
|Children:||Dorothea Lunetta von Knorring (1652-1738)|
Anna Catharina Cronman I (c1620-?) (b. circa 1620, Sweden - d. unknown, possibly 1660 or 1685)
Anrep conflated two Anna Elizabeth Cronmans that lived to adulthood. There is the brother of Joachim Cronman (c1635-1703) that married a Knorring, and a daughter of Joachim Cronman (c1635-1703) that married a von Rohr. The error was corrected by Gustaf Elgenstierna.
She was born in 1620 or 1630.
- Vilhelm Cronman (1617-1656).
- Johan Detterman Cronman (1618-?).
- Fritz Cronman (1621-1680).
- Christina Cronman (1625-1687) who married Joakim George Fredrick Von Rohr (c1625-1687) who died at the Narva Fortress.
- Joakim Cronman (1638-1703) who married Lunetta Makeléer (1639-1693).
- Frans von Knorring (1626-1694) around 1650
- Dorothea Lunetta von Knorring (1652-1738) who married Gustaf Lorentz von Numers (1640-1755)
- Margareta Elisabet von Knorring
- Dorotea Leonetta von Knorring (1663-?) in Narva, Estonia
- Hedvig Catharina von Knorring (1663-?)
- Margaretha Elisabeth von Knorring
- Franz Wilhelm von Knorring
- Joachim Friedrich von Knorring
- Sophia Juliana von Knorring (1665-?)
- Gustaf Johan Fransson von Knorring (1666-?)
- Luise Charlotta von Knorring (1667-?)
- Gertrud Christina von Knorring (1670-?)
She may have died in 1660 or 1685. If she died in 1685 she would have been about 60 years old.
There are alternate versions of Anna Catharina Cronman based on single birth, marriage or death records