Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anna Maria Fuchs was born 1866 in Biebrich, Germany to Adam Fuchs and died 7 February 1945 in Chicago, Illinois, United States of unspecified causes. She married Jacob Herman Glatt (1862-1931) 1889 .
|Offspring of Jacob Glatt and Anna Maria Fuchs (1866-1945)|
|Catherine E. Glatt (1891-1913)||26 April 1891 Chicago, Illinois, United States||27 August 1913 Chicago, Illinois, United States|| Frederick John Klein (c1888-aft1930)|
|William Edward Glatt (1893-1967)||6 January 1893 Chicago, Illinois, United States||13 December 1967 Chicago, Illinois, United States|| Elizabeth Wilhemach (1894-1960)|
- The 1930 census states that she had four children, two were living.
- 1900 census: Says she and Jacob both immigrated in 1886.
- 1910 census: Says she immigrated in 1887. Jacob in 1886.
- 1920 census: Says she and Jacob both immigrated in 1886.
- 1930 census: Says she immigrated in 1887. Jacob in 1886.
The 1910 census shows a mark that seems to be M2 next to Anna and a definite M1 next to Jacob. If Anna was married before, her immigration papers might be under a different name. Or the 2 is actually just a smudge on the census. Further research required.
- Ellis Island lists Anna Glatt, a US Citizens aged 47, traveling aboard the Cleveland from Hamburg, Germany to the New York in 1913
- Ellis Island lists Jacob and Anna Glatt, both US Citizens ages 60 and 57, traveling on the Albert Ballin from Hamburg, Germany to the New York in 1923.
- Burial Date: 10 Feb 1945
- Burial Place: River Grove, Cook, Illinois
- Cemetery: St Joseph