Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyAnna Maria von Mecklenburg-Schwerin was born 1 July 1627 in Schwerin to Adolf Friedrich I. von Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1588-1658) and Anna Marie von Ostfriesland (1601-1634) and died 11 December 1669 in Halle of unspecified causes. She married August von Sachsen-Weißenfels (1614-1680) 23 November 1647 in Schwerin. Notable ancestors include Gustav I of Sweden (1496-1560), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, Sweden, Denmark, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Austria, Lithuania, Belarus, Bohemia, Belgium, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Switzerland, Spain, Hungary, the Netherlands, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Anna Maria von Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1627-1669) and August von Sachsen-Weißenfels (1614-1680)
- Albrecht von Brandenburg-Ansbach (1490-1568)
- Anna von Brandenburg (1487-1514)
- Barbara of Poland (1478-1534)
- Elisabeth of Denmark (1485-1555)
- Frederick Oldenburg (1471-1533)
- Friedrich II. von Brandenburg-Ansbach-Kulmbach (1460-1536)
- Georg der Bärtige von Sachsen (1471-1539)
- Joachim I. Nestor von Brandenburg (1484-1535)
- Magnus II. zu Mecklenburg (1441-1503)
- Sofia of Poland (1464-1512)
- Sophie von Pommern (1468-1504)