Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anna Wilcox Warren (1800-1860)
- Daughter of Moses Warren II 1760A and Priscilla Nurse (1764-1842)
- 1800-Dec-4 : Birth at Acworth, Sullivan Co., New Hampshire, USA
- 1820-Oct-26: Marriage to Samuel Morrison Prentiss (1801-1879) at Cuyahoga Co., Ohio, USA
- 1886-Oct-24 : Death at Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., Ohio, USA (near family home in Warrensville)
- m. Samuel Morrison Prentiss, Free Baptist, was born 21 Mar 1801. In his early childhood his parents moved to Warrensville OH. Licensed to preach about 1842. Ordained 1844. Residence, Warrensville OH, 1842-4. See Google Books - The Native Ministry of New Hampshire for listing of places he preached at in Ohio and Michigan. - M. Anne Wilcox at Warrensville OH - 26 Oct 1819. D Trent, MI, Dec 8, 1879.
- Daughter: Sophia Prentiss (1828-1888) - m. Dr Willard Bliss (1825-1889) - a physician and they resided in Washington DC and had four children. The two daughters are listed on the 1870 US Census. Dr Bliss was the attending Presidential Physician to Pres Garfield when he died from his assasination. He was also Surgeon General of the Army and the doctor who treated Gen Zachary Taylor for malaria.
|Offspring of Anna Wilcox Warren Prentiss and Samuel Morrison Prentiss (1801-1879)|
|Sophia Prentiss (1828-1888)|