Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyAnna of Denmark was born 22 November 1532 in Haderslev, Denmark to Christian III of Denmark (1503-1559) and Dorothea von Sachsen-Lauenburg (1511-1571) and died 1 October 1585 in Dresden, Saxony, Germany of unspecified causes. She married August von Sachsen (1526-1586) 7 October 1548 JL in Torgau, Saxony, Germany. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Belgium, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Lithuania, Belarus, the Netherlands, Poland, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Anna of Denmark (1532-1585) and August von Sachsen (1526-1586)
- Bogislaw IX. von Pommern (c1408-1446)
- Bogislaw VIII. von Pommern (c1364-1418)
- Elisabeth von Bayern-Landshut (1383-1442)
- Erich II. von Pommern-Wolgast (1425-1474)
- Erich IV. von Sachsen-Lauenburg (1354-1412)
- Friedrich I. von Brandenburg (1372-1440)
- Friedrich I. von Sachsen (1370-1428)
- Katharina von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1389-1442)
- Maria of Mazovia (c1410-1450)
- Sofia von Holstein (1375-c1422)
- Sofie von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1358-bef1416)
- Sophia von Pommern (c1435-1497)
- Sophie von Sachsen-Lauenburg (c1395-1462)
- Wartislaw IX. von Pommern (c1400-1457)