This text is collapsible.
BiographyAnna von Brandenburg was born 1 January 1507 to Joachim I. Nestor von Brandenburg (1484-1535) and Elisabeth of Denmark (1485-1555) and died 19 July 1567 in Lübz, Germany of unspecified causes. She married Albrecht VII. von Mecklenburg-Güstrow (1488-1547) 17 January 1524 JL in Berlin, Germany. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from Germany, Denmark, France, the United Kingdom, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Belgium, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, the Czech Republic, Belarus, the Netherlands, Poland, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden.
Common ancestors of Anna von Brandenburg (1507-1567) and Albrecht VII. von Mecklenburg-Güstrow (1488-1547)
- Elisabeth von Bayern-Landshut (1383-1442)
- Elisabeth von Meißen (1329-1375)
- Frederick II. von Bayern-Landshut (1339-1393)
- Friedrich I. von Brandenburg (1372-1440)
- Friedrich V. von Nürnberg (1333-1398)
- Maddalena Visconti (c1366-1404)
Noteworthy descendants include