Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyAnna von Hessen-Darmstadt was born 3 March 1583 in Darmstadt to Georg I. von Hessen-Darmstadt (1547-1596) and Magdalena zur Lippe (1552-1587) and died 13 September 1631 in Laubach of unspecified causes. She married Albrecht Otto I. zu Solms-Laubach (1576-1610) 28 October 1601 in Kassel. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Austria, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Italy, Switzerland, Lithuania, Belarus, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, the Byzantine Empire, England.
Common ancestors of Anna von Hessen-Darmstadt (1583-1631) and Albrecht Otto I. zu Solms-Laubach (1576-1610)
- Anna von Katzenelnbogen (1443-1494)
- Anna von Mecklenburg (1485-1525)
- Dorothea von Brandenburg (1420-1491)
- Erich II. von Pommern-Wolgast (1425-1474)
- Heinrich III. von Hessen-Marburg (1440-1483)
- Heinrich IV. zu Mecklenburg (1417-1477)
- Heinrich von Hessen-Marburg (c1440-1483)
- Kuno zu Solms-Lich (1420-1477)
- Magnus II. zu Mecklenburg (1441-1503)
- Sophia von Pommern (c1435-1497)
- Sophie von Pommern (1468-1504)