Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyAnna von Jülich-Kleve-Berg was born 1 March 1552 in Kleve to Wilhelm von Jülich-Kleve-Berg (1516-1592) and Maria von Österreich (1531-1581) and died 16 October 1632 in Hochstadt of unspecified causes. She married Philipp Ludwig von Pfalz-Neuburg (1547-1614) November 1574 JL in Neuburg. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, the Czech Republic, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, the Netherlands, Portugal, Byzantium, Italy, Belarus, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, England, the Byzantine Empire, Turkey.
Common ancestors of Anna von Jülich-Kleve-Berg (1552-1632) and Philipp Ludwig von Pfalz-Neuburg (1547-1614)
- Albrecht II von Habsburg (1397-1439)
- Anna von Sachsen (1420-1462)
- Casimir IV of Poland (1427-1492)
- Elisabeth von Habsburg (1436-1505)
- Elisabeth von Habsburg (1437-1505)
- Elisabeth von Luxemburg (1409-1442)
- Friedrich II. von Sachsen (1412-1464)
- Ludwig von Hessen (1402-1458)
- Margarete von Österreich (c1416-1486)
- Wladyslaw II Jagiellon (c1362-1434)