Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyAnna von Nassau-Dillenburg was born 21 September 1541 in Dillenburg to Wilhelm von Nassau-Dillenburg (1487-1559) and Juliana zu Stolberg (1506-1580) and died 12 February 1616 in Weilburg of unspecified causes. She married Albrecht von Nassau-Weilburg (1537-1593) 16 June 1559 JL in Dillenburg. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, the Netherlands, France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Byzantium, Spain, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy, Switzerland, the Byzantine Empire, Turkey, Lithuania.
Common ancestors of Anna von Nassau-Dillenburg (1541-1616) and Albrecht von Nassau-Weilburg (1537-1593)
- Adolf II. von Nassau-Wiesbaden-Idstein (1386-1426)
- Anna von Sachsen (1420-1462)
- Engelbert I. von Nassau-Dillenburg (1375-1442)
- Friedrich I. von Sachsen (1370-1428)
- Hermann von Hessen (1341-1413)
- Johanna van Polanen (1392-1445)
- Katharina von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1389-1442)
- Ludwig von Hessen (1402-1458)
- Margarete von Baden (1404-1442)
- Margarete von Hohenzollern (1363-1406)