Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyEditAnna zu Salm-Kyrburg was born 1572 to Otto I. zu Salm-Kyrburg (1545-1607) and Ottilie von Nassau-Weilburg (1546-c1607) and died 26 August 1608 in Guemar of unspecified causes. She married Eberhard zu Rappoltstein (1570-1637) 1 December 1589 in Kyrburg. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Belarus, Byzantium, the Czech Republic, England, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Anna zu Salm-Kyrburg (1572-1608) and Eberhard zu Rappoltstein (1570-1637)
- Johann VI. zu Salm-Kyrburg (-1499)
- Johann von Nassau-Wiesbaden-Idstein (1419-1480)
- Johanna von Mörs und Saarwerden (-1513)
- Johannette von Salm (-1496)
- Marie von Nassau-Dillenburg (1418-1472)
- Nikolaus von Mörs und Saarwerden (c1448-aft1495)
- Simon III. von Salm (c1395-bef1459)