- AKA: Lizzy
- of: Chelsea, Cambridge and Lynn, Massachusetts; New Market, New Hampshire.
- Born: 5 March 1888, Chelsea, Massachusetts.
- Died: abt 21 November 1977, Exeter, NH. in Goodwins Nursing Home.
- Parents: ♂Jeremiah H Nagle and ♀Rose Ann LaPierre.
- Married (1): ♂William Parsons Adams 4 August, 1906, Salem, Massachusetts.
- Born: 4 August 1877, Massachusetts.
- Died: 13 September 1922, Dallas, Texas.
- Parents: ♂Joseph Adams and ♀Elizabeth Parsons.
- Married (2): ♂Willis E Leighton 14 January 1925, Lynn, Massachusetts.
- by husband William Adams
- ♀Elizabeth Elvira Adams, b. 11 June 1915, Cambridge, Massachsetts
Links to PhotosEdit
- Four Generations - Rose Ann LaPierre, Annie Elizabeth Nagle, Elizabeth Elvira Adams, Walter or Donald Small.
- Lizzie & Bill Leighton
- John Henry Nagle, Francis Nagle, Bill Leighton - Newmarket, NH
Links to DocumentsEdit
- Nagle Family Bible - Family Register - Births (1).
- Nagle Family Bible - Family Register - Births (2).
- Nagle Family Bible - Family Register - Marriages.
- Nagle Family Bible - Family Register - Deaths.
- Jeremiah H Nagle Death Certificate Letter.
- 1900 Census, Cambridge, Massacusetts, Union Street, Nagle Family.
- 1910 Census, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Union Street, Nagle Family.
- 1920 Census, Stoneham, Massachusetts, William Street, Nagle Family, Page (1).
- 1920 Census, Stoneham, Massachusetts, William Street, Nagle Family, Page (2).
- 1930 Census, Stoneham, Massachusetts, Waverly Street, Nagle Family.
- William Parsons Adams death Certificate.
I called Chelsea, MA, City hall on July 22, 2009 and spoke with Patricia Lewis, of the Clerks office, asking if their was a birth record for Annie Elizabeth Nagle and her sister Helen. Her reply was their are no records for both births on file, I then asked if the records go back that far, her reply was they do have records back to these years. Their also is no record of her parents marriage on file. It is stated in the family bible that the birth was in Chelsea, could their another Chelsea? Maybe Chelsea, NS? researcher: Doug Kastanotis