Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sex : Female
- Born: Abt Month Day, 1869 on
- Died: Month Day, 1942 at Melbourne, , Victoria, Australia at years
- Interment: at
- Sibling: Annie Taylor (Abt 1869-1942)
- Child: William Henry Cramp (Abt 1885-1943)
- Child: Alice Maude Cramp (1887-1936)
- Child: Edward John Cramp (1889-1954)
- Child: Elizabeth Cramp (1891-?)
- Child: Annie Cramp (1892-?)
- Child: Ellen Cramp (1894-?)
- Child: Merren Cramp (1897-?)
- Child: Charles Netley Cramp (Abt 1898-6/10/1917)
- Child: Harry Cramp (1901-1982)
- Child: Margaret Mildura Cramp (1902-1992)
- Child: James Thomas Cramp (1905-1958)
- Child: Jason Thomas Cramp (Aft 1886-?)
- Child: Fred Cramp (1910- )
- Child: Septimus Murray Cramp 3/8/1914
partner: Edward John Cramp (Abt 1854-1932)
Location:at Menindie District, New South Wales
Notes: I think that there may be two families in here. I just cannot tell. There are two sources. The NSW BDM and the National Archives of Australia, which not only claims that Charles Netley Cramp has no known fathere and is the son of Ann Cramp, but then goes on to list many of his brothers and sisters.
edit 28/72012 - all one family.- charles killed WW1 - 1917 in belgium, buried at passchendale.- service no.1712 - 37th battalion.
- 7660/1886 NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/
- Death 1941/10450 Victorian Government Victorian Births Deaths and Marriages