- of: Athenry, Ireland; Cambridge and Stoneham, Massachusetts
- Born: 14 Apr 1906, Athenry, Galway, Ireland
- Died: 6 Nov 1951
- Parents: ♂Thomas Reilly and ♀Mary Anne ? of Athenry, Galway, Ireland.
- Married: ♀John Henry Nagle on 14 Feb 1925, Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Born: 10 Feb 1897
- Died: 12 Jun 1959
|Offspring of Thomas Reilly and Mary Ann Unknown (c1882)|
|Mary Ellen Reilly (c1904)|| |
|Annie Terese Reilly (1906-1951)||14 April 1906 Athenry, County Galway, Ireland||6 November 1951 Stoneham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States|| John Henry Nagle (1897-1959)|
|Thomas Reilly (c1908-c1942)|| |
|Michael John Reilly (1910)|| |
|Mamie Reilly (c1912)|| |
|Fred Reilly (c1916)|| |
|Margaret Reilly (1911-1967)||April 1911||10 February 1967 Athenry, County Galway, Ireland|
|Offspring of Annie Reilly and John Henry Nagle (1897-1959)|
|Dorothy Nagle (1926-1972)|| |
|Bernardine Ann Nagle (1927-1984)|| |
|Alice F Nagle (1935-2000)|| |
|Ann Terese Nagle (1938-2010)||20 January 1938||18 March 2010|| Edward Hubert Paquette|
- ♀Dorothy Nagle, b. 26 Mar 1926, Worburn, Massachusetts, d. Jan 1972, Illinois
- ♀Bernardine Ann Nagle, b. 21 Sep 1927, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, d. 22 Oct , Lynn, Essex Co., Massachusetts
- ♀Alice F Nagle, b. 13 Dec 1935, Stoneham, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts, d. 29 Sep 2000, Lynn, Essex Co., Massachusetts
- ♀Ann Terese Nagle, b. 20 Jan 1938, Stoneham, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts, d. 18 Mar 2010, St Petersburg, Pinellas, Florida.
According to the 1930 US Census, Annie immigrated to the US in 1922 at age 16. Ellen Barry, who was was Annie Reilly's Aunt, paid for Annie's passage to America from Ireland. Ellen, born in 1865, lived with Annie on Main & Cottage Streets in Stoneham. Annie & John Nagle are both buried in the same plot with Ellen & her husband John Barry at St Patrick's Cemetery. The stone says "Barry" - not Nagle. Annie had a sister named Peggy Reilly and a brother Thomas Reilly both of Ireland, Thomas was killed in WWII.
Links to Photos
Links to Documents
- The Stoneham Press
- Thursday, November 8, 1951 Page 1
- Mrs. Ann T. Nagle
- Dies Suddenly
The many freinds of Mrs. Ann Teresa (Rielly) Nagle were shocked to learn of her sudden death at her home, 42 Cottage St, Tuesday. Mrs. Nagle underwent a stomach operation a year ago and while her condition was poor it was not considered serious.
She was 45 years old, a native of Galway, Ireland, immigrating here 28 years ago. She was a staunch member of St. Patrick's Church and active for many years in the Catholic Women's Club. Services from the Robert B. Cassidy Funeral Home will be held at St. Patrick's Church tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock. burial will be in St. Patrick's Cemetery.
Surviving besides her husband John, are her mother, Mrs. Maryann Reilly of Galway Ireland, four daughters, Mrs Dorothy Taylor of Everett, Misses Bernadine, Alice and Ann, at home; four sisters, three brothers and two grandchildren.
- Doug Kastanotis' Main Page with Family Group Genealogy Links.
Cunard Line, Ship Name: Samaria Passenger Name: Annie Reilly Arrival Date: 11 SEP 1923 Age: 17 Destination: Stoneham, Massachusetts