Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
22 October 1687 in Meiningen, Thuringia, Germany to Bernhard I. von Sachsen-Meiningen (1649-1706) and Elisabeth Eleonore von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1658-1729) and died 27 January 1763 in Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany of unspecified causes. He married Philippine Elisabeth Cäsar (1683-1744) January 1711 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. He married Charlotte Amalie von Hessen-Philippsthal (1730-1801) 26 September 1750 in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Hesse, Germany. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Poland, Austria, the Czech Republic, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Byzantium, Lithuania, Belarus, Switzerland, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Portugal, the Netherlands, England, the Byzantine Empire.Anton Ulrich von Sachsen-Meiningen, Herzog von Sachsen-Meiningen, was born
Common ancestors of Anton Ulrich von Sachsen-Meiningen (1687-1763) and Charlotte Amalie von Hessen-Philippsthal (1730-1801)
- Anton Ulrich von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1633-1714)
- August II. von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1579-1666)
- Dorothea Maria von Anhalt (1574-1617)
- Dorothea von Anhalt-Zerbst (1607-1634)
- Eleonore von Anhalt-Zerbst (1608-1681)
- Elisabeth Juliane von Schleswig-Holstein-Norburg (1634-1704)
- Friedrich von Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Norburg (1581-1658)
- Johann von Sachsen-Weimar (1570-1605)