- Sex : Male
- Born: Jul 19, 1881 at Marsailles, Lasalle County, Illinois
- Died: Oct 7, 1942 at Superior, Nuckolls, Nebraska, United States at 61 years
- Interment: Oct 10, 1942 at Exeter Cemetery; Exeter, Filmore County, Nebraska
- Sibling: Mary Alice Phelps (1869-1906)
- Sibling: Jesse Willard Phelps (1871-1911)
- Sibling: Anna Eliza Phelps (1873-1908)
- Sibling: Charles Francis Phelps (1876-1925)
- Sibling: Emily Elizabeth Phelps (1878-1956)
- Sibling: Arthur Curtis Phelps (1881-1942)
- Sibling: Maude Evalyn Phelps (1887-1921)
- Spouse: Lua Maude Manning (1882-1950)
- Child: Merwin Owen Phelps (1902-1980)
- Child: Delmore Phelps (1904-1975)
- Child: John Arthur Phelps (1911-1984)
- Child: Elizabeth Jane Phelps (?-?)
"Arthur Phelps at Geneva, Nebraska, ran a hand laundry, moved to Friend, Nebraska, and was a rural route mail carrier (14 miles a day with horses). Then moved to Hardy, Nebraska and bought a real estate and insurance business (local and Canada land) and died in 1942, October, and buried in Exeter." Merwin O. Phelps.
Arthur also bred Morgan horses. The horses included Captain Kellogg, born June 1, 1928, a chestnut with cream mane and tail, registered with the American Morgan Horse Association #7647. His sire, Rojeneiro #7308, a chestnut born 1921; his dam Acadia #4274, a chestnut born 1922. Captain Kellogg sired Phelps Duchess #5667, a chestnut born May 6, 1941. There was also Phelps Gold Dollar #8374, a chestnut born April 29, 1940 sired by Tehachapi Allan #7910, a chestnut born 1934.
A. C. Phelps Buried Here:
Committal services were held at the Exeter Cemetery and the body of A. C. Phelps of Superior was laid to rest here Saturday afternoon. Funeral services had been held at Superior. Mr. Phelps grew up in Friend and married Lua Manning of Exeter. Following their marriage, they made their home at Geneva for a few years and then went to Hardy, and for the past 30 years have lived at Superior where Mr. Phelps was manager of an insurance, real estate, and investment company. Surviving are his wife and four children, Merwin, Delmore, and Betty of Lincoln and John of Portland, Oregon, and one sister, Mrs. Emma Morey of Lincoln. Many friends from Superior and Lincoln accompanied the body to its last resting place.
- Ann Miller White
- Judith Littlefield Lee Tree on Rootsweb
- Catherine Phelps - gggreat granddaughter of Eliza