Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
9 April 1863 in Quebec, Canada to William Lynch (c1822-1883) and Mary McCollough (1827-aft1880) and died 31 January 1938 in Murray County, Minnesota, United States of unspecified causes. He married Anna Catherine Bangasser (1876-1958) . Ancestors are from Ireland.Arthur Francis Lynch was born
|Offspring of Anna Bangasser and Arthur Francis Lynch (1863-1938)|
|Mathias William Lynch (1907-1963)||10 January 1907 Iowa, United States||26 April 1963 Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|| Agnes Mary Ockenfels (1912-2008)|
|Danial J. Lynch (1908-1970)|| |
|Henry James Lynch (1909-2001)|| |
|Arthur F. Lynch (1910-1992)|| |
|Mary E. Lynch (c1912-)|| |
|Mary B. Lynch (c1916-)|| |
|Lester John Lynch (1917-1974)||18 January 1917 Minnesota, United States||30 June 1974 Minnesota, United States|| |
|Earl Edward Lynch (1919-1989)|| |
|Bernice Lynch (-)|
Canada to the United States
- The 1910 Census states that he immigrated in 1874.
- The 1920 Census states that he immigrated in 1870 and was naturalized in 1875.
- The 1930 Census states that he immigrated in 1902.
- The 1870 US Census shows William and Mary and their children in Iowa. Their youngest, one year old William, is the only one born in the US. So, they must have immigrated in 1868 or 9.
- The 1880 US Census agrees, their youngest two, eleven year old William and 8 year old Daniel were the only two born in the US, the rest in Canada.
- The 1900 US Census (Iowa) gives an immigration date for he and his father of 1869.