Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mary married John Norlander (1870-1949) and here is her gravestone. Their children include Alfred, Wallace and Lois, per the 1920 census.
- Olga married Einar Stromwall and had a daughter, Doris J. c1910.
- Logically, but without verified sources: Jenny married Melvin Anderson and had at least one daughter, Gladys.
Augusta is listed as having 10 children, 8 surviving in the 1900 and 1910 census. It is possible that the two deaths were in Norway, at sea, or in the United States. Without a first name, specific dates or locations, and with a surname as popular as Olson, it is unlikely these two children will ever be discovered.
- Beathe Nelson is listed as 80 and living in the same household in the 1895 Minnesota Census.
- Gustaf Nelson is listed as her father on her death certificate.
- August 21, 1853 in Skee, Goteborg, Och Bohus, Sweden to Gust. Nilsson and Beata Nilsdr.
Baptism records of the same town, Skee, show one other child born to parents Gust. Nilsson and Beata Nilsdr. Mathilda Gustafsson was born Nov 22, 1856, baptized Nov 26, 1856.
Census information shows that Augusta and Peter moved to Norway for an unknown duration before continuing on to the United States. Their first few children were born in Norway, then the family crossed the ocean and arrived in the United States in 1888.