Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beard Cemetery, Leonidas Township, St. Joseph County, Michigan, USA
Grave 1 - My wife, Matilda, wife of A. Craner, Died Mar. 6, 1870, Aged 37 y's. 6 mo. 1 day.
Grave 2, two names on one marker
- Grave 2a - Lydia Seas, Born Aug. 10, 1812, Died Oct. 10, 1892
- Grave 2b - John Seas, Born Oct. 25, 1807, Died Oct. 25, 1880.
Grave 3, three names on one marker
- Grave 3a - Charles ?. Worden, Aged 82 Y 8 M 24 D. ?
- Grave 3b - Frances Worden, 1846 - 1876.
- Grave 3c - Rosanna Worden, 1844 - 1897.
Grave 4 - John Orlan Green, CO F 11 MICH. INF, 1842 - 1864
Grave 5, two names on one marker, common inscription: Hughey
- Grave 5a - John, May 30, 1834 - [intentionally left blank on marker]
- Grave 5b - Saphrona, Mar. 3, 1841 - Oct. 19, 1908
Grave 6 - ?, wife of John Beard, Died ? 16, 18?3, Aged 84 y's.
Grave 7 - Perses, dau. of G.W. & L.M. Beard, Died Aug. 20, 1854, ? y
- Details beyond simple text not as appears on original; comments appear in brackets: [ ]; "?" substituted for unknown letter(s)/word(s)/line(s); not all graves transcribed or photographed; grave numbers for the convenience of the transcriber and photographer only; photographs taken 6 October 2001; transcription compiled from photographs.