|View category for people with the Beaudet surname|
|Motto:||"Un nom qui nous unit" . A name that unites us.|
Beaudet is a surname derived from the name Baudet. For more details on this family see the link below.
Coat of armsEdit
- Coat : Red, draped with a sky-blue ribbon showing four silver fish and a (Fleur-de-lis). At the upper left hand corner four sheaths of wheat placed in a row. At the lower right hand corner a gold castle with red masonry.
- Crest : A piece of twine composed of red and gold.
- Interpretation :
- The red, the gold and the castle relate to the coat of arms of Poitou, the place of origin of our ancestor Jean Baudet.
- The band of azure blue reminds us of the Atlantic Ocean and the St-Lawrence River. The Fleur de lys represents France and New France.
- The four fish and the four sheafs of wheat represent our ancestors’ four sons, Charles, Jean-Baptiste, Michel and Jacques who were farmers and fishermen.
- Motto: "Un nom qui nous unit" . A name that unites us. This was added on after our annual meeting of September 2001 after a suggestion by Alain Beaudet and Nathalie Gauthier.
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|