Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chapman Knight of Killua Castle. He died in 1779. His will (dated 31 October 1768) was probated on 9 August 1779.
- Son of William Chapman (1647-1734) and Isma Nugent
- marriage to Anne Tighe - Daughter of Robert Tighe esquire and Mary Clements.
- 1779 : Approximate date of Death at Killua Castle
Children of Benjamin Chapman and Anne TigheEdit
Together they had three sons and two daughters.
- Sir Benjamin Chapman (d1810) Eldest son and 1st Baronet of Killua Castle -m. Anne Lowther but had no surviving male children
- Sir Thomas Chapman (1756-1837) 2nd Baronet of Killua Castle. m. Margaret Fetherston and had three sons including 3rd and 4th baronets of Killua Castle
- Son #3
- Daughter #1 (Elizabeth Chapman ?)
- Daughter #2
- Descendants of Captain Benjamin Chapman
- Burke, John. A General and heraldic dictionary of the peerage and baronetage of the British Empire. London: H. Colburn and R. Bentley. pp. 229.