Chapman Knight of Killua Castle. He died in 1779. His will (dated 31 October 1768) was probated on 9 August 1779.
- Son of William Chapman (1647-1734) and Isma Nugent
- marriage to Anne Tighe - Daughter of Robert Tighe esquire and Mary Clements.
- 1779 : Approximate date of Death at Killua Castle
Children of Benjamin Chapman and Anne TigheEdit
Together they had three sons and two daughters.
- Sir Benjamin Chapman (d1810) Eldest son and 1st Baronet of Killua Castle -m. Anne Lowther but had no surviving male children
- Sir Thomas Chapman (1756-1837) 2nd Baronet of Killua Castle. m. Margaret Fetherston and had three sons including 3rd and 4th baronets of Killua Castle
- Son #3
- Daughter #1 (Elizabeth Chapman ?)
- Daughter #2
- Descendants of Captain Benjamin Chapman
- Burke, John. A General and heraldic dictionary of the peerage and baronetage of the British Empire. London: H. Colburn and R. Bentley. pp. 229.