1701 in Marlborough, Middlesex County, Massachusetts to John Fay (1669-1747) and Elizabeth Wellington (1673-1729) and died 6 October 1777 in Westborough, Worcester County, Massachusetts of unspecified causes. He married Martha Mills (1719-1761) 27 December 1739 in Massachusetts. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Spain, Belgium, England, Portugal, the Netherlands, Ireland, Italy, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, Sweden.Captain Benjamin Fay was born
",42.351" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 42.346.
",-71.548" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -71.553.
Marriage & Family
- Elizabeth Fay (1740-1777) - md Eli Whitney, parents of the famous cotton gin inventor
- Martha Fay (1742-1772) - md John Wood
- Benjamin Fay (1744-1834) - Beulah Stow
- Esther Fay (1746-) - md Ebenezer Chamberlain
- John Fay (1748-1837) - md Mehetabel Brigham
- Nathan Fay (1750-1825) - md Persis Harrington
- Lucy Fay (1752-1837) - md David Mathews
- Stephen Fay (1754-1828) - md Betsy Southwick
- James Fay (1756-) -
- Mehitable Fay (1758-1846) - md Asa Forbush
- Charles Fay (1761-c1764) - died young ?
|Offspring of Captain Benjamin Fay and Elizabeth Stow|
|Charles Fay (1766-1818)|| |
- Genealogical and Family History of New Hampshire: Vol II by Stearns, Whitcher & Parker - pg 661-662 - Free on Google Books.
- John Fay 1641 List of Famous Descendants