This text is collapsible.
While he may have fought in King Phillip's War (1675-78), he certainly did NOT die there (despite claims from other sources). Instead he sired many children in the years afterwards.
Marriage & Family
- Ruhama Wellington (1671-1772)
- Elizabeth Wellington (1673-1729) - md Captain John Fay, a prominent figure in the civic affairs of Marlboro MA and Westboro MA. Many noteworthy posterity.
- Benjamin Wellington (1676-1738)
- Ebenezer Wellington (1678-)
- John Wellington (1678-1717)
- Mehetabel Wellington (1687-1776) - md William Sherman (1692-1740), parents of US Founding Father Roger Sherman (1721-1793) and many notable posterity.
- Joseph Wellington (1691-1746)
- Roger Wellington (1695-)
|Offspring of Roger Wellington and Mary Palgrave (1619-1695)|
|John Wellington (1638-1697)|| |
|Mary Wellington (1640-1690)||10 December 1640 Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts||21 January 1690 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts|| Henry Maddock (1640-)|
John Coolidge (1628-1690)
|Joseph Wellington (1643-1714)|| |
|Benjamin Wellington (1646-1709)||1645 Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||8 January 1710 Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts|| Elizabeth Sweetman (1646-c1694)|
|Oliver Wellington (1648-1727)|| |
|Palgrave Wellington (1655-1715)|