Bernadette Jane Haney (1916-1998) Secretary at Turter Law Firm; and later Owner of Hardware Store in Elizabeth (b. August 27, 1916, Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA - d. February 26, 1998, Scotch Plains, Union County, New Jersey, 07076, USA) Social Security Number 137097853.
- Vincent Matthew Haney (1915-2003) who married Edna Stanland (1920-1983)
- Rita M. Haney (1918-1990) who married Frank Pfaff
- William Haney (1921- ) who married Marie X (1921-1982)
- Matthew Thomas Haney (1926-1996) who never married
- Joseph Haney (1926-c1928) who was a twin of Matthew and died as an infant
- Gerard Haney (1928- )
She married Thomas Edward Carey (1909-1984) around 1913.
She was a secretary at the Turter law firm in Elizabeth; and later owned a hardware store in Elizabeth with her husband.
She died on February 26, 1998 under the name "Bernadett J. Carey" and her obituary appeared in the Westfield Leader on March 05, 1998. She was buried in Fairview Cemetery.
Bernadette Jane Haney (1916-1998) was the third cousin, once removed of Richard Arthur Norton (1958- ).