Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bonne of Armagnac was born 1399 to Bernard VII d'Armagnac (c1360-1418) and Bonne de Berry (1365-1435) and died 1415 of unspecified causes. She married Charles of Orléans (1394-1465) 1410 JL . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from France, Spain, Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Belarus, the Netherlands, the Byzantine Empire, Italy.
Common ancestors of Bonne of Armagnac (1399-1415) and Charles of Orléans (1394-1465)
- Agnes Capet (1260-1327)
- Bonne of Bohemia (1315-1349)
- Béatrice de Bourgogne (1257-1310)
- Charles de Valois (1270-1325)
- Elisabeth of Bohemia (1292-1330)
- Guta von Habsburg (1271-1297)
- Heinrich VII von Luxemburg (c1278-1313)
- Jean II de Valois (1319-1364)
- Jeanne de Bourgogne (1293-1348)
- Johann von Luxemburg (1296-1346)
- Margaretha van Brabant (1276-1311)
- Marguerite d'Anjou et Maine (1274-1299)
- Philip VI de Valois (1293-1350)
- Robert II de Bourgogne (1248-1306)
- Robert de Clermont (1256-1317)
- Wenceslaus II of Bohemia (1271-1305)