| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or similar names. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Each person of that name who has a page on this wiki usually has full name and birth and/or death years. We want to list them all here. There may be some not listed, which you may find by using the "Find" or "Search" box (typing a comma at the end so that you do not just get directed back here); please add any that you find.
- Anthony Bruce Kendall (1964), New Zealand-born winner of two Olympic medals for windsurfing
- Major General Bruce E. Kendall (c1913-2004), who retired in 1970 after 37 years as a Quartermaster officer, including three years for General Douglas MacArthur
- Dr Bruce E. Kendall, Associate Professor – Applied Ecology, Bren School of Environmental Science & Management, University of California, Santa Barbara - see User:Bruce Kendall
- Bruce Kendall (1948), born in Swillington, Yorkshire, self-taught landscape painter
- Bruce Everett Kendall (1944), born in 1944, Omak, Washington), multi-talented International graphic designer (CCO of Kendall Worldwide) a world class visual communicator, specializing in graphic design, web site design, marketing, and advertising. Bruce graduated from Renton High School in Renton, Washington and has continuing education at Burnley School of Art, Seattle, and Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York as well as many continuing education seminars and conferences. Bruce has received many prestigious professional awards from work he has produced for local, regional, national and international clients. A world traveler having visiting 23 countries.
- Bruce Kendall, American commercial photographer and location scout
- Bruce Kendall, Deputy Chief Facilities Executive, Existing Facilities, for the Los Angeles Unified School District from July 2005
- Bruce Kendall, CEO of the Economic Development Board of Tacoma-Pierce County, Washington (and very likely the one on Facebook, whose 45 friends include 10 in Seattle or Tacoma)
- Bruce Kendall, Professor (Emeritus) of Physics, Penn State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Bruce Kendall, honored former professor in the Department of Communication Studies at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska
- H. Bruce Kendall, author of books such as A man named John F. Kennedy; sermons on his assassination. and Command and Control (August 2000)
Search using Semantic MediaWiki (which may include some of the above)Edit
- First name match
|Birth place||Death place||Father||Mother||Joined with|
|Bruce Everett Kendall (1944)||Omak, Okanogan County, Washington, United States|
- Middle name match
No person has that first name as sole middle name with that surname