Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vital Statistics Edit
- Son of Captain Ebenezer Brooks 1670
- Born at Medford, MA 8 July 1694
- Married 1st, Mary Winn (1711-1745), 30 Mar 1730-31, She died at age 34 (gravestone). Daughter of Increase and Mary Winn of Woburn.
- Married 2nd, Ruth Albree (1718-1793) on 1 Mar 1749-50 (per gravestone). Duaghter of John Albree and Elizabeth Green of Medford.
- Died at Medford, MA 21 Nov 1766 (per gravestone there)
He lived at the estate now in Winchester known as the Le Bosquet Place, at present Symmes Corner, at that time locatedwithin the limits of Medford. This was purchased in 1715 by his father.
Children of Caleb Brooks and Mary Winn Edit
- 1. Mary Brooks, born at Charleston 20 Dec 1731, married Daniel Pratt of Cehlsea, 4 April 1752.
- 2. Abigail Brooks, born 17 July 1733, married Joseph Hall, 24 Nov 1757 of Medford.
- 3. Ebenezer Brooks, born 22 Apr 1735, married Susanna Thompson of Medford on 28 Dec 1758. Ebenezer inherited the estate Symmes Corner of his father. The estate then went to his daughter Mary Brooks who had married Captain John Le Bosquet who bought out other heirs and died in 1844. The estate was renamed Le Bosquet Place.
- 4. Caleb Brooks, baptized 5 Sept 1736 at Medford, died young.
- 5. Caleb Brooks, baptized 5 Oct 1737 at Medford, died young.
- 6. Rebecca Brooks, baptiezed 1 July 1739, married Samuel Hall, 6 Nov 1766 of Medford.
- 7. Ruth Brooks, baptized, 2 Aug 1741 , married Joseph Seccomb, of Medford, 20 Nov 1760.
- 8. Sarah Brooks, baptized 28 Nov 1742, married John Le Bosquet.
- 9. Caleb Brooks, baptized 9 Sept 1744, married Mary Kidder of Medford 1 Jan 1767.
- 10. Increase Brooks, baptized 22 Dec 1745.
Children of Caleb Brooks and Ruth Albree Edit
- 11. Theodore Brooks, baptized 5 Jan 1751.
- 12. John Brooks (1752-1825), baptized 4 May 1752
- 13. Joseph Brooks, baptized 24 Feb 1754, died 11 May 1756.
- 14. Elizabeth Brooks, born 20 Jun 1757, married Rev Jacob Burnap of Merrimack, NH on 31 Dec 1776.
- 15. Hannah Brooks, born 12 Feb 1760, married Francis Burns of Medford on 21 Oct 1794.
- Historic Places, Homes and Genealogical Memoirs of Middlesex Co, MA - Publ 1903, Vol I, pg 4-5 (Google Books).