Captain Carl Joachim Örbom I (1722-1810) was a Cavalry Captain (Ryttmästare) for the Swedish Empire. (b. March 05, 1721/1722, Brunflo, Jämtland, Sweden - d. August 02, 1810, Viken, Brunflo, Jämtland, Sweden)
Anders Andersson Örbom (1720-1783) Captain of the Swedish Empire who was born in Russia, and later married Christina Ruuth; Erik Johan Örbom (1723-1802) Major of the Jämtland Regiment who married Helena Ruuth (1729-1802); Anna Catharina Örbom (1725-?); Gustaf Örbom I (1728-1730); Charlotta Örbom (1730-?); Gustaf Örbom II (1732-1807) Captain of the Swedish Army who married Sophia Lovisa Winnberg (1744-1807); Christopher Örbom (1735-1828) Captain of the Swedish Army who married E.M. Sundström (1736-?); Sara Elisabeth Örbom (1736-?); and Petrus Örbom (1738-?), Lieutenant of the Swedish Army.
He married Beata Dorothea Von Saltza (1721-1764) on July 11, 1754.
- Anders Friedrich Örbom (1755-?)
- Catharina Elisabeth Örbom (1758-1835) who married Jonas Backman (1759-1796)
- Margareta Fredrika Örbom (1761-1808) who married Olof Meijerberg (1751-1810)
- Carl Jonas Örbom (1763-1813)
- Berndt Örbom (1764-1827) who married Brita Christina Wagelin (1774-?)
Carl Joachim Örbom I (1722-1810) was the fifth, great-granduncle of Richard Arthur Norton (1958- ).