Caroline Sophia Cramp
was born 1856
to Richard James Cramp (c1821-1877)
and Eliza Sadler (c1824-1878)
and died 8 November 1945
in 9 Ilfracombe Crescent, Sandy Bay
of unspecified causes. She married Rechab Harry Andrews (1860-1948)
31 March 1885 in Flintham Villa, Lefroy-street
Namesakes of Caroline Sophia Cramp (1856-1945)
| ||Birth place||Death place||Father||Mother||Joined with|
|Caroline Cramp (1849-1929)||Grafton, New South Wales, Australia||3 Rose Street, Annandale, New South Wales, Australia||Thomas George Cramp (1818-1865)||Sarah Lefley (1824-1906)||Robert Archer (1848-1929)|
|Caroline Cramp (c1841-1920)||England, United Kingdom||Waverley, New South Wales, Australia||John Cramp (c1806-1873)||Sarah Matilda Balls (c1814-1866)||Henry John Tillidge (bef1846-1898)|
|Caroline Sophia Cramp (1856-1945)||Geelong, Victoria, Australia||9 Ilfracombe Crescent, Sandy Bay, Tasmania, Australia||Richard James Cramp (c1821-1877)||Eliza Sadler (c1824-1878)||Rechab Harry Andrews (1860-1948)|
Sources and notes
| Ω Birth
- BDM Index ref for birth: 6646
| ₪ Wedding
- ANDREWS—CRAMP.—On the 31st March, at Flintham Villa, Lefroy-street, by the Rev. G. W. Sharp, Rechab Harry, eldest son of John Andrews, to Caroline, third daughter of the late R. J Cramp.
- The Mercury, 4 April 1885, page 1
- BDM Index ref for marriage: 37 1885 529
| ¶ Death
- ANDREWS.—Passed peacefully away on November 8, 1945, at her residence, 9 Ilfracombe Crescent, Sandy Bay, Caroline Sophia, be- loved wife of R. H. Andrews, in the 90th year of her age.
- The Mercury, 10 November 1945, page 14
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.