Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyCaroline von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel was born 17 May 1768 in Braunschweig to Karl II. Wilhelm Ferdinand von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1735-1806) and Augusta of Great Britain (1737-1813) and died 7 August 1821 at Brandenburg House in Hammersmith of unspecified causes. She married George IV of the United Kingdom (1762-1830) 8 April 1795 at St James Palace in Westminster, Middlesex. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Henry II of England (1133-1189), Alfred the Great (849-899), Gustav I of Sweden (1496-1560), Willem van Oranje (1533-1584), Rurik (c832-879), Robert I of Scotland (1274-1329). Ancestors are from Germany, the United Kingdom, Denmark, England, France, Belgium, Spain, Sweden, Prussia, the Netherlands, Poland, Austria, Lithuania, Belarus, Bohemia, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Switzerland, Italy, Byzantium, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, the Byzantine Empire, Israel, Ireland, Scotland.
",52.317" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 52.267.
",10.55" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 10.517.
|Offspring of Caroline von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel and George IV of the United Kingdom (1762-1830)|
|Charlotte Augusta of Wales (1796-1817)||7 January 1796||6 November 1817|| Leopold I of Belgium (1790-1865)|
Common ancestors of Caroline von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1768-1821) and George IV of the United Kingdom (1762-1830)
- Anna Maria von Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1627-1669)
- August von Sachsen-Weißenfels (1614-1680)
- Augusta von Sachsen-Gotha-Altenburg (1719-1772)
- Elisabeth Sophia von Sachsen-Altenburg (1619-1680)
- Ernst I. von Sachsen-Gotha (1601-1675)
- Frederick Lewis, Prince of Wales (1707-1751)
- Friedrich I. von Sachsen-Gotha-Altenburg (1646-1691)
- Friedrich II. von Sachsen-Gotha-Altenburg (1676-1732)
- Johann von Anhalt-Zerbst (1621-1667)
- Karl Wilhelm von Anhalt-Zerbst (1652-1718)
- Magdalena Augusta von Anhalt-Zerbst (1679-1740)
- Magdalena Sibylla von Sachsen-Weißenfels (1648-1681)
- Sofie Auguste von Schleswig-Holstein-Gottorf (1630-1680)
- Sofie von Sachsen-Weißenfels (1654-1724)