Carrie May born 1884 in Lansford, was the sixth child of Isaac Stickler and Martha Hill.
She married Thomas Reese of Coatesville, PA on October 1907 when she was twenty-three. Thomas was an accomplished violinist and later gave his violins to his nephew, Lamar .
Carrie and Thomas had a news agency in Lansford. After Thomas died at the age thirty-three, Carrie attempted to continue with the news agency but was unable to manage it successfully. During this time she was living with her mother, Martha and was caring for both her and her handicapped sister, Ruth, which she did until they died.
- 1. Carrie May Stickler (1884-1967)
- 4. Charles Stickler (1806-1896)
- 5. Eliza Jefferies (c1810-1891)
- 6. David Hill (bef1837-)
- 7. Mary Williams (bef1837-)
- 16. William Stickler (c1718-1798)
- 17. Catherine Gardner (c1730-1793)
- Records and History predominantly searched out by John Stickler of America.