Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Catharina Maria Martinel of Faxälven|
Faxälven, Jämtland, Sweden
|Death:|| November 26, 1813 (age 40)|
Hede, Jämtland, Sweden
|Father:||Jonas Martinell (bef1755-aft1773)|
|Mother:||Katarina Kristina Sedin (1752-aft1773)|
|Spouse/Partner:||Johan Christopher Örbom (1768-1822)|
|Marriage:|| August 4, 1796 (age 23)|
|Children:|| Catharina Helena Ruut (1797-?)|
Johanna Gustafva Ruuth (1800-1860)
Eric Gustav Ruuth (1803-1864)
Jacob Efraim Ruuth (1808-?)
Kristina Margarita Ruuth (1810-?)
Carl Johan Ruuth (1812-1832)
Maria Elizabeth Ruuth (1813-1815)
Catharina Maria Martinel (1773-1813) Housewife (b. 1773, Jämtland, Sweden - d. November 26, 1813, Hede, Jämtland, Sweden)
- Jonas Martinell (bef1755-aft1773) who was a bruksinspektor or factory manager.
- Katarina Kristina Sedin (1752-aft1773)
She was born in 1773, in Jämtland, Sweden.
On August 4, 1796, Catharina married Johan Christopher Örbom Ruuth (1767-1822) Vicar of Hede, Sweden, in Foxalfven. Johan was the son of Erik Johan Örbom (1723/24-1815), Major of the Jämtland regiment; and Helena Ruuth (1729-1822), daughter of Helena von der Hude. Johan took his mother's maiden name and made it his family name.
- Catharina Helena Ruut (1797-?) who was born in Linsell, married Michael Huss (1782-1836), a vicar, and they lived in Mo
- Johanna Gustafva Ruut (1800-1860) who married Israel Israelsson Näslund III (1796-1858)
- Eric Gustav Ruut (1803-1864) who was a student in 1822 and later joined the King's Guard
- Jacob Efraim Ruut (1808-?) who was born in Hult and went to school in Härnösand and traveled to Finland with an acting group, that later went to St. Petersburg where he first became a teacher and then obtained a counselor position
- Kristina Margarita Ruut (1810-?) was born in Hede and married Carl Gustav Högström, a bookbinder in 1833, they lived in Östersund
- Carl Johan Ruut (1812-1832) who was born in Hede and committed suicide on December 28, 1832 in the Stallmästargården (the stable master's house) in Stockholm
- Maria Elizabeth Ruut (1813-1815)
She died on November 26, 1813, Hede, Jämtland, Sweden.