Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Catherine Lavinia Lattin (1878-1964) was a housewife. (b. May 11, 1878, Farmingdale, Nassau County, Long Island, New York, 11735, USA - d. July 19, 1964, Hauppauge, Suffolk County, New York, 11788, USA)
- Mary Esther Lattin (1875-1895) who was born on Iowa and later married Richard Arlington Brush (1874-1944)
- Julia Ann Lattin (1880-1960) who married Alfred William Poole (1881-1959)
- William Henry Lattin (1882) who died as an infant
- Myrtle Adelia Lattin (1884-1970) who married Charles Haley Williams (1884-1960) after they met in Cuba
- Deluth Andrew Lattin (1886-1887) who died as an infant
- Jennie Alice Lattin (1888-1958) who married Charles Henry Pilkington (1887-1956)
- Charles A. Lattin (1890-1891) who died as an infant
- Eva Ariel Lattin (1892-1939) who married Anton Julius Winblad II (1886-1975) after they met in Cuba
- Frederick E. Lattin (1894) who died as an infant
- Effie Jeanette Lattin (1895-1989) who married Josiah Barnes Pomeroy (1882-1956) after they met in Cuba
- Dewey Ernest Lattin I (1898-1985) who lived in Cuba from 1909 to 1915 and married Elizabeth Henry (1903-1987)
- Theodore Roosevelt Lattin (1901-1980) who lived in Cuba from 1909 to 1915 and married Bertha Christina Nelson (1905-1980)
Richard Arlington BrushEdit
After Mary's death, Catherine herself married Richard Brush to be his second wife. They were married on Christmas Day, December 25, 1896, in Farmingdale, Nassau County, Long Island, New York.
Together they had the following children:
- Ethel Louise Brush (1898-1991) who married Harry Halstead McPheeters (1892-1960)
- Dorothy Esther Brush (1900-?)
- Arlington L. Brush (1902-?)
- Richard Kenneth Brush (1909-1994) who married Chrystal Victorine Jenkins (1908-1990).\
She died on July 19, 1964 in Hauppauge, Suffolk County, New York and was buried in Hauppauge Rural Cemetery.