Catherine Lovering Adams Morgan, daughter of Charles Francis Adams (1866-1954) - who was the United States Secretary of the Navy under President Herbert Hoover and a well-known yachtsman, participating in the famous America's Cup Race.
(daughter of Charles F III) married Henry Stugis Morgan, who was an American banker. He was the son of John Pierpont ("Jack") Morgan Jr. and the grandson of renowned banker John Pierpont Morgan, Sr., founder of J.P. Morgan & Co..
|Offspring of Henry Sturgis Morgan and Catherine Lovering Adams (1902-1988)|
|Henry Sturgis Morgan (1924-2011)|| |
|Charles F Morgan (1927-)|| |
|Miles Morgan (1929-)|
|Offspring of Charles Francis Adams III and Frances Lovering (1869-1956)|
|Charles Frances Adams (1910-1999)||2 May 1910 Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts||5 January 1999 Dover, Norfolk County, Massachusetts|| Margaret Stockton (1915-1972)|
|Catherine Lovering Adams (1902-1988)||13 January 1902 Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts||28 September 1988 Mill Neck, Nassau County, New York|| Henry Sturgis Morgan (1900-1982)|
Catherine is a direct descendant of the following:
- John Adams Immigrant Ancestors - US President John Adams (1735-1826) and descendant of early immigrant ancestors to Plymouth Colony. Part of the Adams political family of Boston Brahmin fame with direct connections to many highly notable relatives.
- Nathaniel Gorham (1738-1796)/immigrant ancestors - delegate to the Continental Congress, signer of the US Constitution, and a descendant of several early Mayflower pilgrims.
- Charles Frances Adams IV - Wikipedia
- Catherine Adams - Disambiguation
- Adams in Suffolk County, Massachusetts