Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1559 to Antoine de Bourbon-Vendôme (1518-1562) and Jeanne III of Navarre (1528-1572) and died 1604 of unspecified causes. She married Henri II de Lorraine (1563-1624) 31 January 1599 in Paris. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from France, Italy, the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, Portugal, Byzantium, Hungary, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belarus, England, the Czech Republic, Austria, the Byzantine Empire, Turkey.Catherine Capet de Bourbon-Vendôme was born
Common ancestors of Catherine de Bourbon (1559-1604) and Henri II de Lorraine (1563-1624)
- Charles of Angoulême (1459-1496)
- Ferry II de Vaudémont (1428-1470)
- Jean of Angoulême (c1399-1467)
- Louise de Savoie (1476-1531)
- Marguerite de Bourbon (1438-1483)
- Marguerite de Rohan (c1412-1497)
- Philippe II de Savoie (1438-1497)
- Philippe II de Savoie (1443-1497)
- Yolande of Anjou (1428-1483)
Namesakes of Catherine de Bourbon (1559-1604)