BiographyCecily "Proud Cis" Neville was born 31 May 1415 in Raby Castle, Durham, County Durham, England, United Kingdom to Ralph de Neville, 1st Earl of Westmorland (c1364-1425) and Joan Beaufort (1379-1440) and died 31 May 1495 in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom of unspecified causes. She married Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York (1411-1460) 18 October 1424 JL in Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from France, England, the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Belarus, Italy, Turkey.
",54.773,54.772" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 54.776.
",-1.557,-1.579" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -1.573.
Common ancestors of Cecily Neville (1415-1495) and Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York (1411-1460)
- Charles de Valois (1270-1325)
- Edward I of England (1239-1307)
- Edward II of England (1284-1327)
- Edward III of England (1312-1377)
- Eleanor of Castile (1241-1290)
- Isabella Capet (c1295-1358)
- Jeanne de Valois (c1294-1342)
- Joan I of Navarre (1271-1305)
- John II, Count of Hainaut (1247-1304)
- Marguerite d'Anjou et Maine (1274-1299)
- Philip IV Capet (1268-1314)
- Philippa of Hainaut (1311-1369)
- Philippa of Luxembourg (1252-1311)
- William I of Hainaut (c1286-1337)