BiographyCecily "Proud Cis" Neville was born 31 May 1415 in Raby Castle, Durham, County Durham, England, United Kingdom to Ralph de Neville, 1st Earl of Westmorland (c1364-1425) and Joan Beaufort (1379-1440) and died 31 May 1495 in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom of unspecified causes. She married Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York (1411-1460) 18 October 1424 JL in Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from France, England, the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, the Byzantine Empire, the United States, Sweden, Belarus.
",54.773,54.772" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 54.776.
",-1.557,-1.579" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -1.573.
Common ancestors of Cecily Neville (1415-1495) and Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York (1411-1460)
- Charles de Valois (1270-1325)
- Edward I of England (1239-1307)
- Edward II of England (1284-1327)
- Edward III of England (1312-1377)
- Eleanor of Castile (1241-1290)
- Isabella Capet (c1295-1358)
- Jeanne de Valois (c1294-1342)
- Joan I of Navarre (1271-1305)
- John II, Count of Hainaut (1247-1304)
- Marguerite d'Anjou et Maine (1274-1299)
- Philip IV Capet (1268-1314)
- Philippa of Hainaut (1311-1369)
- Philippa of Luxembourg (1252-1311)
- William I of Hainaut (c1286-1337)