She was born in 1880 in Hoboken, Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Caroline Kohlman (1877-?) who was born in January of 1877
- Sadie Kohlman (1882-1972) aka Sarah Kohlman, who was born in June of 1882 and married a Casper and died in Hackensack
- Ralph Kohlman (1884-1957) who married Ada Augusta Freudenberg (1885-1957)
- Pauline Kohlman (1886-?) who was born in November of 1886 and married a Franklin
- Wolfe Centennial Kohlman (1889-1975) who married Kathyrn Hauser (1888-1984)
- Cleonine Kohlman (1893-?) who was born in February of 1893
She married Sidney C. Moos.
She died on April 11, 1942 in Rye, Westchester County, New York.
New York Times; April 12, 1942, Sunday; and April 13, 1942, Monday: "Moos - At Rye, New York on April 11, 1942, C. Lillie (nee Kohlman), beloved wife of Sidney C. Moos, sister of Ralph and Wolfe Kohlman, Mrs. Sadie Casper and Mrs. Pauline Franklin. Services at the William Schlemm, Inc. Mortuary, 22nd Street and Bergenline Avenue, Union, New Jersey, on Monday at 2 p. m."