Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chan may refer to:
- Chan Marshall, American musician better known as Cat Power
- Chan (surname), Chinese surname; Mandarin transcription of the same name is Chen (surname)
- Agnes Chan (born 1955), Hong Kong singer, also famous in Japan
- Charlie Chan, fictional Chinese-American detective
- Eason Chan (born 1974), Hong Kong actor and singer
- Francis Chan (born 1967), American preacher
- Frankie Chan (born 1955), nephew of Brian Leung
- Jackie Chan (born 1954), Chinese actor, action choreographer, film director, producer, martial artist, screenwriter, singer and stunt performer
- Jordan Chan Siu-Chun (born 1967), Chinese singer
- Johnny Chan (poker player) (born 1957), poker player
- Kim Chan (1917–2008), American actor
- Patrick Chan (born 1990), Canadian figure skater
- Priscilla Chan (born 1965), Hong Kong singer
- Vincy Chan (born 1982), Cantopop singer from Hong Kong
- Wing-tsit Chan (1901–1994), Chinese scholar
East Asian expressionsEdit
- Chan (disambiguation) (禪), a school of Mahayana Buddhism, pronounced Chán in Mandarin language while Zen in Japanese
- Japanese (language) for "in relationship or owning of"
- -chan, a Japanese honorific title
Computing and mediaEdit
- chan-, an abbreviation of IRC channel
- *chan, a common suffix for the title of an imageboard, such as 4chan
- CHAN-TV, a television station in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Chan, the plant Hyptis suaveolens, a relative of mint and also known as "pignut"
- Ch'an, a school of Mahāyāna Buddhism cognate to the Japanese Zen
- Chan (commune), a commune in Cambodia
- Chan, a village in Chan (commune), Cambodia
- CHampionnat Afrique de Nations, an African football tournament established by CAF in 2007
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Chan. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|