Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
5 October 1800 in Indian Creek, Monroe County, West Virginia, United States to Robert Cummins (c1740-c1841) and Delpha Bowling (c1772-bef1814) and died 7 July 1880 in Shannon, Atchison County, Kansas, United States of unspecified causes. He married Sarah Miller (1800-1871) 16 December 1820 in Union, Monroe County, West Virginia, United States. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879), William I of England (1027-1087), Henry II of England (1133-1189), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from the United States, England, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Italy.Charles Cummins was born
",37.565" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 37.518.
",-80.551" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -80.846.
- 1850 Census - District 39 and A Half, Monroe County, West Virginia - #176/176
- Charles Cummings, 50 VA, farmer $500
- Sarah Cummings, 50 VA
- Peter Cummings, 14 VA
- Emeline Cummings, 12 VA
- Mary V Ranes, 4 VA
- 1860 Census - Shannon, Atchison County, Kansas - #583/551
- Chas Cummings, 60 VA, farmer, $1600, $100
- Sarah Cummings, 60 VA
- Elizabeth Sweney, 38 VA
- Peter Cummings, 24 VA, farmer, $1200, $150
- Mary E Sweney, 10 VA
- King D Sweney, 5 KS
- Alafair Sweney, 3/12 KS
- 1870 Census - Shannon, Atchison County, Kansas - #166/166
- Charles Cummins, 69 VA, farmer $5000
- Sarah Cummins, 70 VA
- Peter Cummins, 34 VA, farmer
- Lucy Cummins, 31 MO
- Martha Cummins, 9 MO
- Charles Cummins, 3 KS
- Sarah Cummins, 1 KS
- John Cummins, 1/12 KS