Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
According to the 1870 United States Census, he was born in Pennsylvania in 1840. It is not known if he is the same person as Charles Frederick Lindauer I (1836-1921). The 1870 United States Census lists two Charles Lindauers, both born in 1840, one in Pennsylvania and one in New York.
- George Lindauer (1867-?). He also appears in the 1880 United States Census as a child of John Jacob Lindauer (1840-1888).
- Charlotte A. Lindauer (1869-1894) aka Lottie Lindauer. Lottie Lindauer may be the "Lottie Landus" buried in Cypress Hills Cemetery in Brooklyn in the Arthur Oscar Moritz Lindauer and Ann Augusta Kershaw gravesite. She also appears in the 1880 United States Census as a daughter of John Jacob Lindauer (1840-1888). Her death certificate was in the New York archive. Her cause of death was shock following an appendicitis operation.
- Clara Louise Lindauer (1871-?). Born February 06, 1871. She appears in the WWI draft as the brother of John Edwin Lindauer (1874-?). Check the Norton archive for her birth certificate to see where the source of the birthday was.
- Oscar Arthur Lindauer (1872-1948). He also appears in the 1880 United States Censusas a child of John Jacob Lindauer (1840-1888)
- Edwin Charles Lindauer (1874-?). He also appears in the 1880 United States Census as a child of John Jacob Lindauer (1840-1888). He appears to be the same person as John Edwin Lindauer (1874-?).