Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Charles Hilliard Davis|
|(no image known)|
|Birth:|| March 13, 1854|
in Warren County, Georgia
|Death:|| May 6, 1933|
in Aline, Candler County, Georgia
|Burial:|| Mt. Olive Primitive Baptist Church Cemetery,|
Aline, Candler County, Georgia
|Father:||Charles Joseph Davis|
|Marriage:|| ?? ??, 1889|
|2nd Spouse:||Elitha Adaline Cannady|
|2nd Marriage:|| ?? ??, 1891 or September 4, 1894|
Charles H. Davis was a Primitive Baptist preacher. I know little else about him.
- Augusta Chronicle. February 14, 1999
- Cannady, James Daniel, Descendants of .
- Davis, Joseph "Jugger", Descendants of, of Emanuel County, Georgia.
- FamilySearch.org - Social Security Death Index.
- McGeary, Thomas (email@example.com). "Descendants of Joseph "Jugger" Davis". Sent to me on February 25, 2009.
- McGeary, Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org). Email discussions. February 11-27, 2009.
- Potter, Mary Ann Robinson. Documents in her possession.