Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Charles Lindauer" may refer to:
- Charles Frederick Lindauer I (1836-1921) who married Anna Augusta Kershaw (1841-1931). They lived in Manhattan and Hoboken, New Jersey and Jersey City, New Jersey
- Charles Frederick Lindauer II (1919-2006) who married Gloria and died in Florida.
- Charles F. Lindauer (1840) who married Caroline Ritter (1846-?).
- Charles Lindauer (c1808-aft1850) who married Elisabeth Amelie Bolster in Alsace on 20 October 1838.
- Charles Lindauer (1841-1912) who died in Queens, New York at age 71.
- Charles Frederick Lindauer (1844-?) who married Louisa Wilhelmina Weimer (1853-?). They lived in Manhattan.
- Charles Smith Lindauer I (1876-?) of Pennsylvania who had a son, Charles Smith Lindauer II
- Charles Ambrose Lindauer of Williamsport, Pennsylvania
- Charles August Lindauer of West Newton, Pennsylvania
Search using Semantic MediaWiki (which may include some of the above)Edit
- First name match
|Birth place||Death place||Father||Mother||Joined with|
|Charles Lindauer (c1808-aft1850)||Elisabeth Amelie Bolster (c1808)|
|Charles Lindauer (1841-1912)||Queens, New York, United States|
- Middle name match
No person has that first name as sole middle name with that surname
More detail of someEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or similar names. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Each person of that name who has a page on this wiki usually has full name and birth and/or death years. We want to list them all here. There may be some not listed, which you may find by using the "Find" or "Search" box (typing a comma at the end so that you do not just get directed back here); please add any that you find.