Charles Maderas was born circa 1680 in Virginia (Virginia) to Carlos Maderas and Mary Toseley and died 5 February 1721 in Middlesex County, Virginia (Middlesex County, Virginia) of unspecified causes.
|Offspring of Charles Maderas and Mary Beamon (c1680-1720)|
|Charles Maderas (c1702-?)|| |
|John Thomas Maderas (1704-?)|| |
|Mary Maderas (1707-1769)||25 April 1707 Middlesex County, Virginia (Middlesex County, Virginia)||1769 Culpepper County, Viringia (Culpepper County, Virginia)|| John Gore (c1703-1769)|
- Mounce Gore Butler (1849-1917) - Wikipedia] - He was his 4th great grandfather.
- Albert Arnold Gore Sr. (1907-1998) - Wikipedia - He was his 6th great grandfather.
- Albert Arnold Gore Jr. (1948) - Wikipedia - He was his 7th great grandfather.
- Beatrice Louise Gore (1925-2005) - Wikipedia - He was her 8th great grandfather.
- Deborah Gore Dean - Wikipedia - He was her 9th great grandfather.
- William Allen Shade 00:21, 20 July 2009 (UTC) - He was my great x 8 grandfather.