was born 22 June 1822
, United Kingdom
to Thomas Neville (c1783-)
and Letita Parsons (c1793-)
and died 17 April 1898
, New South Wales
of exhaustion. She married Charles Hone (c1820-1905)
16 October 1843 in Leamington Spa
, United Kingdom
She arrived in Sydney on 28 July 1854 on the Plantagent with her husband and children as an assisted immigrant.
Sources and notes
| Ω Birth
- there is the alternative theory that she was christened 25 July 1819 in Southwark, but this version fits the geography better. She was said to be 32 years old when she arrived in Australia
| † Baptism
- "England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NG1Z-25Z : 30 December 2014), Charlotte Nevil, 30 Jun 1822; citing WASPERTON,WARWICK,ENGLAND, reference ; FHL microfilm 555,438.
- "England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:N1JJ-NJ3 : 30 December 2014), Charlotte Nevil, 30 Jun 1822; citing England, reference P. 12 - #95; FHL microfilm 350,518.
| ₪ Wedding
- "England Marriages, 1538–1973 ," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NVX5-52R : 10 December 2014), Charles Hone and Charlotte Nevill, 16 Oct 1843; citing Leamington Priors,Warwick,England, reference ; FHL microfilm 1,067,479.
| ¶ Death
- BDM Index ref for death: 5223/1898
- Mrs. Hone, wife of Mr. C. Hone, of Binda, died peacefully at her residence on Sunday, at the age of 78 years, death being due to exhaustion.
- Crookwell Gazette, 19 April 1898, page 2
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.