Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyChristian August von Pfalz-Sulzbach, Fürst von Pfalz-Sulzbach, Pfalzgraf von Pfalz-Sulzbach, Herzog von Pfalz-Sulzbach, was born 26 July 1622 in Sulzbach-Rosenberg, Germany to August von Pfalz-Sulzbach (1582-1632) and Hedwig von Schleswig-Holstein-Gottorf (1603-1657) and died 23 April 1708 in Sulzbach-Rosenberg, Germany of unspecified causes. He married Amalie von Nassau-Siegen (1613-1669) 27 March 1649 in Stockholm, Sweden. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, the Czech Republic, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, France, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Portugal, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Byzantium, Lithuania, Belarus, Bohemia, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia, England, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Christian August von Pfalz-Sulzbach (1622-1708) and Amalie von Nassau-Siegen (1613-1669)
- Anna Jagiellon (1476-1503)
- Anna von Brandenburg (1487-1514)
- Bogislaw X. von Pommern (1454-1523)
- Christian I of Denmark (1426-1481)
- Christian III of Denmark (1503-1559)
- Dorothea von Brandenburg (1430-1495)
- Dorothea von Sachsen-Lauenburg (1511-1571)
- Frederick Oldenburg (1471-1533)
- Katharina von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1488-1563)
- Magnus I. von Sachsen-Lauenburg (1470-1543)