Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyChristian IV of Denmark, king of Denmark and Norway, was born 12 April 1577 at Frederiksborg Palace in Hillerød, Denmark to Frederik II of Denmark (1534-1588) and Sophie von Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1557-1631) and died 28 February 1648 at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen, Denmark of unspecified causes. He married Anna Katharina von Brandenburg (1575-1612) 7 December 1597 in Haderslev, Denmark. He married Kirstine Munk (1598-1658) 31 December 1615 . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Denmark, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Austria, Poland, Lithuania, Belarus, Bohemia, Belgium, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Spain, Hungary, the Netherlands, the Byzantine Empire.
",55.933" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 55.929.
",12.317" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 12.308.
Common ancestors of Christian IV of Denmark (1577-1648) and Anna Katharina von Brandenburg (1575-1612)
- Albrecht III. Achilles von Brandenburg (1414-1486)
- Anna von Österreich (1432-1462)
- Casimir IV of Poland (1427-1492)
- Christian I of Denmark (1426-1481)
- Christina von Sachsen (1461-1521)
- Dorothea von Brandenburg (1430-1495)
- Elisabeth of Denmark (1485-1555)
- Elisabeth von Habsburg (1436-1505)
- Elisabeth von Habsburg (1437-1505)
- Elisabeth zu Stolberg-Wernigerode (-c1520)
- Erich II. von Pommern-Wolgast (1425-1474)
- Hans of Denmark (1455-1513)
- Heinrich I. von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1463-1514)
- Joachim I. Nestor von Brandenburg (1484-1535)
- Johann Cicero von Brandenburg (1455-1499)
- Katharina von Pommern (1465-1526)
- Margarete von Baden (1431-1457)
- Margarete von Sachsen (1449-1501)
- Sophia von Pommern (c1435-1497)
- Wilhelm II. von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (c1425-1503)
- Wilhelm III. von Sachsen (1425-1482)